Monday, March 19, 2012

Case of the Mondays

Have you ever seen Office Space? If you have you probably remember the clip below. Don't you just want to scream!?



For me I am having a horrible case of the Monday's. A lot stems from an amazing and emotionally charged race on Saturday that has given me the running blues, as well as <insert whisper> that time of the month, and the very basic fact that it is Monday. I have been trying to find things around me that make me smile and think, "Monday isn't so bad!" So here it is, my anti-case of the Monday's list.

#1 - Really taking in the the beauty that is NYC.


#2 - Seeing a group of small children watching the trains pass by and getting the conductor to honk his/her horn.

#3 - Spotting a poster with crazy discounted tickets to go see Spider Man the musical

#4 - Realizing that I shouldn't feel blue about an amazing race. Instead I should be depressed by the pile of readings I have stacked on my desk... <sigh> graduate school stinks!

#5 - An amazing salad for lunch with mixed greens, apples, cranberries, turkey, tomatoes, and eggplant. Yummy.

#6 - Seeing a professor cruise down a hall on a non-motorized scooter (no picture, sorry)

#7 - Passing by an office of an elderly man, who is sitting at his desk jamming out to the Dirty Dancing soundtrack (no picture, sorry)

#8 - This face.


#9 - And this face.


After writing this post Monday doesn't seem so bad after all!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you were able to pull your mood around! It's a great idea when having a pity party/craptastic day :)

    ReplyDelete